The Mabee Center on the campus of Oral Roberts University will be the site of a media center to facilitate news coverage of the passing of renowned evangelist Oral Roberts.
7777 S. Lewis Ave. (81st Street and Lewis Ave.)
Tulsa, Okla. 74136
918.495.7539 media center switchboard
8 a.m. – 6 p.m. CST, Monday, Dec. 21
The media center will remain open during the 2 p.m. CST public memorial service for any media who prefer to monitor the service through televised feed. Wireless Internet will be available.
- All attending press are requested to fill in and forward an advance credentialing form, located online at http://www.oralrobertsnews.com/credentials_form.php. Credentials will need to be picked up in the Media Center on Monday prior to the start of the service.
- Media parking is available in Lot B at the Mabee Center. Please contact [email protected] to receive a media parking pass in advance.
- Satellite truck parking is available along the south side of the Mabee Center. Power is available by request in advance.
- The media center will be set up in “Studio 1,” inside the southeast service entrance to the Mabee Center. The work room will have access to power, phone lines and wireless Internet.
- All press updates; photos and video b-roll; and directions are available online at www.OralRobertsNews.com.
- Media seating for the service will be in the box seats in the center section on the south side of the arena. A mult-box will be provided.
- Photography and videography of the service will be allowed, but only from static positions in the media seating area or on the floor behind the floor seating area.
- A pool feed and satellite uplink will be provided. Satellite coordinates are available online at www.OralRobertsNews.com.